Alphabet Letter Recognition and Letter Identification Centers
Teach letter recognition in a fun, hands-on way with these engaging alphabet activities and games. These letter identification activities are perfect for your literacy centers or alphabet centers in preschool, pre-k and kindergarten. You can even use them during small groups.
With 10 different activities that are all low or no-prep, you are sure to save lots of time planning.
This pack will give you lots of resources you can use to teach letter ID for both uppercase and lowercase letters.
All resources come in color AND black and white for ease of use.
Letter recognition activities included:
- Letter Recognition Mini Activity Mats
- Letter Clip Wheels
- Roll, Build, Write the Letter Mats
- Cover by Code Letter Mats
- Spin a Letter Board Games
- Letter Formation Cards
- Hide and Seek for Letters
- Find and Cover the Letter Game
- Letter Matching Pencil Puzzles
- Letter Sorting Mats
Your students are going to have a blast learning letters!