Gingerbread Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K & Kindergarten
*Included in Math and Literacy Bundle.
These gingerbread theme math and literacy centers are perfect for preschool, pre-k and kindergarten. Your students will have a blast with these fun gingerbread activities for your math and literacy stations, centers, small groups and more!
- Letter identification
- Number identification
- Beginning letter sounds
- Letter Formation
- Number Formation
- Number sense
- Word work
- CVC words
- Phonics skills
- Number composition
- and more!
I have got you covered with these gingerbread theme hands-on literacy and math centers!
Many of the resources come with optional recording sheets so that you can tailor the centers to meet the needs of your classroom and individual students.
Better yet, the resources included in this pack are all low or no-prep! Most of the cuts are straight lines and several gingerbread centers are print and play.
In addition, all resources come in color and black and white for ease of use.
In order to use the editable portion of this pack, this must be downloaded and opened in Adobe Reader to work. The embedded fonts will not display correctly if you view it in the browser.
Here is a list of the centers included in this pack:
- Alphabet Mini Mats for Learning Letters and Sounds
- Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
- Find and Cover the Letter Mats
- Letter Sound Isolation Mats for Beginning, Middle and Ending Sounds
- CVC Roll, Build and Write Mats
- CVC Word Building Strips
- Editable Bump Game for Word Work
- Number Sense Mini Mats
- Spin, Build and Write Number Mats
- Number Tower Mats for Learning Numbers, Counting and Number Composition
- Counting Cards
- Number Bond Mats
- Gingerbread Cookie Shape Mats
- Teen Numbers Bump Game