Fall Leaves Printable Activities
This printable fall trees and leaves pack includes 10 activities and 150 pages of activities to engage your kids this fall!
This fall leaves printable pack includes activities that help children learn the alphabet, letter sounds, sight words and word families (rhyming words), numbers and number sense! They are all hands-on and interactive.
*NOTE: Save money by buying the Fall Mega Bundle. This resource is included in that bundle.
These activities would be great to use in literacy and math centers in the classroom as well as at home with parents. They are all simple and easy for teachers and parents to set up and use.
The fall leaves bundle includes:
- Fall Tree Beginning Sounds Matching
- Fall Tree Roll and Cover Game (alphabet and numbers)
- Fall Tree Word Family Matching (Rhyming)
- Fall Tree Sight Word Building Activity
- Fall Leaves Letter Sounds Puzzles
- Fall Tree Number Matching (numbers 1-20)
- Fall Leaves Number Sense Puzzles (numbers 1-10) (two versions)
- Fall Tree Counting Mats (numbers 1-20)
- Fall Leaves Counting Clip Cards (numbers 1-10)
- Fall Tree Addition Mats (adding numbers to equal 2-12)
The best part is that the pack is differentiated and able to meet the needs of students at a variety of ability levels.
If you buy this printable pack, you will have a bunch of pre-planned activities and games for your kids or students to enjoy all throughout the fall season! This will require little prep from you. Just print, cut and laminate (if you would like).
I even made many of the printables in a way that would limit the amount of cuts you need to make. All in an effort to make this as quick and easy as possible for you!
I hope you and the kids enjoy a fun fall season!
*Having issues getting the printable pack? Please check out these helpful hints! If they don’t work, please contact me.
Note: Due to the VAT, we ask that those of you in Europe purchase our products on Teachers Pay Teachers.