Christmas Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K & Kindergarten
These Christmas theme math and literacy centers are perfect for preschool, pre-k and kindergarten. Your students will have a blast with these fun Christmas activities for your math and literacy stations, centers, small groups and more!
- Letter identification
- Number identification
- Beginning letter sounds
- Letter formation
- Number formation
- Number sense
- Phonics skills
- Number composition
- and more!
I have got you covered with these Christmas theme hands-on literacy and math centers!
Many of the resources come with optional recording sheets so that you can tailor the centers to meet the needs of your classroom and individual students.
Better yet, the resources included in this pack are all low or no-prep! Most of the cuts are straight lines and several Christmas centers are print and play.
In addition, all resources come in color and black and white for ease of use.
Here is a list of the centers included in this pack:
- Christmas Cookie Rhyming Clip Cards
- Christmas Sweater Find and Cover the Letters
- Christmas Tree Beginning Sounds Puzzles
- Reindeer Roll, Build and Write Mats
- Christmas Letter Formation Cards
- Christmas Tree Comparing Sets Clip Cards
- Christmas Tree Counting Cards
- Christmas Cookie Number Clip Cards
- Christmas Ornament Number Tower Mats
- Christmas Cookie Shape Cards
- BONUS: Christmas Cookie Shape Mats