Phonemic Awareness Centers and Activities | Phonics Centers | SOR
*Included in the Phonological Awareness Centers Bundle
Teach phonemic awareness in a fun, hands-on way with these phonemic awareness centers and activities! This pack covers a variety of phonemic awareness skills related to phoneme isolation, phoneme segmenting and blending and phoneme manipulation.
While using these science of reading centers students will practice phoneme isolation, phoneme blending and segmenting, adding and deleting phonemes and phoneme substitution.
These hands-on phonological awareness centers are perfect for independent practice after you have taught these skills.
There are 15 low-prep activities included in this resource. There are clip cards, games and activities that will get your students engaged and excited to learn phonemic awareness and phonics.
Here are the activities included in this phonemic awareness and phonics pack:
- Odd One Out Clip Strips
- Same Beginning Sound Clip Cards
- Where is the Sound? Clip Strips
- CVC Missing Letter Strips
- CVC Isolating Sounds Board Game
Blending and Segmenting Phonemes:
- CVC Blend and Check Strips
- CVC Segment and Check Strips
- Blend and Segment Clip Cards
- CVC, CVCC, CCVC Word Mapping Mats
- Blending Words Find and Cover Game
- Which Sound Changed? Clip Cards
- Adding Beginning and Ending Sounds Clip Cards
- Deleting Beginning Phonemes Clip Cards
- Change the Sound Missing Phoneme Strips
- Phoneme Substitution Write the Room
Add these resources to your phonemic awareness and phonics lessons for extra practice with these important foundational skills.