Pumpkin Theme Fall Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K & Kindergarten
These pumpkin theme math and literacy centers are perfect for preschool, pre-k and kindergarten. Your students will have a blast with these fun pumpkin activities for your math and literacy stations, centers, small groups and more!
- Letter identification
- Number identification
- Beginning letter sounds
- Number sense
- Word work
- CVC words
- Phonics skills
- Number composition
- and more!
I have got you covered with these pumpkin theme hands-on literacy and math centers!
Many of the resources come with optional recording sheets so that you can tailor the centers to meet the needs of your classroom and individual students.
Better yet, the resources included in this pack are all low or no-prep! Most of the cuts are straight lines and several pumpkin centers are print and play.
In addition, all resources come in color and black and white for ease of use.
In order to use the editable portion of this pack, this must be downloaded and opened in Adobe Reader to work. The embedded fonts will not display correctly if you view it in the browser.
Here is a list of the centers included in this pack:
- Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
- Alphabet Letter Tracing Strips
- Letters and Sounds Match Up
- Alphabet Play Dough Cards
- CVC Words Roll, Build, Write Mats
- CVC Word Building Strips
- Editable Word Work Roll, Build and Write Mats
- Number Matching Puzzles 0-20
- Number Clip Cards
- Play Dough Number Cards
- Counting Forward Number Strips (All numbers 1-20 and random numbers from 20-100)
- Making Ten Match Up
- Play Dough Shape Mats
- Pumpkin Addition and Subtraction Mats