Number Sense Activities
These number sense activities and games are hands-on and engaging. They are perfect for math centers and guided math lessons in preschool, pre-K and kindergarten.
In an effort to save you time, each activity requires very little prep and a limited number of supplies.
My hope is that this will save you lots of time while engaging the kids you teach with fun, hands-on math experiences.
Teachers like you said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Jenna S. said "Blown away with this resource. I was expecting high quality because of the price...but this. This is an amazing resource that I will be using for years to come. Great for students with disabilities still working on cardinality."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Meaghan S. said "My kinders number sense developed well with this resource!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Irene R. said "It is super engaging, my students love working with these activities!"
This bundle includes the following printable number sense activities:
- Spot the Number Mats: 1 - 10
- Number Sense Activity Mats: 1 - 20
- Interactive Number Mini Books: 1 - 20
- Play Dough Number Mats: 1 - 10
- Number Sense Dominoes: 1 - 20
- Number Bond Puzzles: 1 - 20
- Place Value Puzzles: 11 - 30
- Missing Addend Puzzles: 0 - 10
- 4 Piece Number Puzzles: 1 - 10
- Space Board Game (1-5)
- Space Board Game (6-10)
- Number Clip Wheels: 1 - 20
- Number Formation Puzzles: 1 - 9
- Number Sense Mazes: 1 - 20
- Simple Number Mazes: 1 - 20
- Roll and Dot the Number Game: 1 - 12
- Number Bond Mats
- Roll, Color and Build Addition Mats
- Making Ten Break Apart Puzzles: 0 - 10
- Making Ten Cupcake Puzzles: 0 - 10
The printables are also made in a way that limits the amount of cuts you need to make while prepping. Even better, you can easily laminate them or stick them into write and wipe pockets for use again and again, year after year.
I hope your kids enjoy them!
** This is a digital file only. The file will be emailed to you shortly after you place your order. **
Note: Due to the VAT, we ask that those of you in Europe to purchase our products on Teachers Pay Teachers.